The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Mako is not healing

tanerb

During some fights , she will stop healing. This happens especially if enemy is incapacitated / cc'ed. If I manually activate her heals, she will heal herself instead of me. Already submitted in game ticket but writing here as well if people have some suggestions

Welcome to using an AI controlled healer.

IT happens on all of the healing companions from time to time, with the healing AI.

Do you have the healing mode turned on for the companion?

Guildmate and I watched our companions heal each other during a long 2-man heroic, and not either one of use at all.

Edited by PassedOut

My Mako does the same thing. If I am actively attacking something she heals. If something is cc'd and I'm not actively attacking anything she just stands there like a fool. Nothing like healing myself on my merc because she is a brainless fool. Really awesome on my pt. I wish this would get fixed. I don't use her anymore because of it. Yes she is on heal mode.

If any group member has a vanity pet that becomes damaged, Companion Characters will stop healing players until the pet is dismissed.

When reporting bug, it's vital to provide as much information as possible, and also present knowledge of known issues and how your bug is something else.