Low level PvP vendor? where?

xtorts

If you are on the Republic side, there are two vendors selling lower-level stuff (one selling weapons, one selling a random mix of things) standing on either side of the terminal where you pick up the daily PvP quest on the main Republic Fleet. (It's in the inner/middle ring, at about roughly 8:00 if you consider the fleet to be a clock).

I have heard you can get lower-level PvP armors (lvl 20, 40, etc.) somewhere...don't think I have found those yet.

• 1 month later...

I too have been searching for a particular armour set that plays to my chars strength's abilities.

It's probably too early in this game for all top quality items to be available on the galactic market as players who would craft them are still developing the skills.

I'm currently skilling up Sythweaving but suspect I have a long way to go (currently lvl 26) before I'm able to craft the kind of items (Purple, artifact, legendary etc) that I and others would want.

I did manage to find one of the items a Prototype Stalker headgear on GTN! but would really like to find the full set, so any help would be great!

Maybe you could post where that particular vendor is located, and the name of the vendor would be really helpful.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.