The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Crew Skill returns.

beasthunt

Today , 11:41 AM | #1

EDIT REPORT POST QUOTE

Please tell me what I must do here. This is getting so frustrating.

My treasure hunting returns for Mytag crystals are almost non existent. My Kira is full affection with +1 critical in Treasure Hunting and my ship droid has the +2 critical in Treasure Hunting. I am a stay at home dad so I send these two out on rich and bountiful missions all day long. I am EXTREMELY lucky if get 2 back a day. There was a time when it was 2 weeks without a return.

Today for example I have been running the missions and have gotten nothing back but rainbow gems. If you were to look in my inventory on my toons you will see on one toon I have 6 stacks of frasium....that is a TON of bad returns and on that toon I have a max affection Andronikas with +2 crit in underworld trading. I get MAYBE 2 or 3 of those a day as well. Sometimes I will luck out and get 2 returns in a day.

I am about to quit over this. Why pay to be frustrated on this level. I play this game to complete goals but the system in place has prevented me from completing goals that the system has put in place. NOW. I understand the whole "it's rare" thing but not this rare. My guild mates and gen chat say they have no problem getting these things back. They send me tons of them at a time to make crystals. I just do not understand what is going on.

I farmed crew skills ALL DAY yesterday. NOTHING but rainbow gems and frazium. Come the frick on. I have over 700 rainbow gems on one toon and over 600 frazium on another. That does not include the ones burnt up crafting and failing up to 18 re's to proc to get an artifact grade schem.

Something is not right. My account has had to of been tampered with. Unacceptable that gen chat scorns you when you say you cannot get these returns and guildies talk about how easily they get these mytags and berylis.

Max affection Kira with +1 critical in Treasure Hunting and Ship droid with +2 critical in Treasure Hunting. Max affection Andronika with +2 slicing critical and Underworld Trading Critical, running bountiful and Rich missions as per we are told to do to get artifact returns. NOTHING. Please fix my account or something because it is obviously broken. Something is, I do not know what.

I pay 15 bucks a month to play this game like others. Do I not deserve proper returns like everyone else gets?

Edited by beasthunt