The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Orange Shells for Droid Armor & Off hand items

Just as the title says, how about some empty orange shells for Droid slots and some off hand gear like shield/power generators and Force foci ? This would allow players to completely customize all gear for their characters.

Oh and BTW add some Vibroknife,Techstaff, Scattergun and Electrostaff shells too.

Edited by wmayberry

• 6 months later...
I was just thinking that last night. I can get armor sets off the cartel market that work with most of my companions, but not Droid companions. Droids have rights too and should have the same advantages in life that biological companions have! :)

Just as the title says, how about some empty orange shells for Droid slots and some off hand gear like shield/power generators and Force foci ? This would allow players to completely customize all gear for their characters.

Oh and BTW add some Vibroknife,Techstaff, Scattergun and Electrostaff shells too.

Can't you just get droid parts off planetary commendation vendors? Same for offhands? I'm not sure for the other weapons you mentioned if they have orange counterparts (I imagine the knives/scatterguns do tho).

Can't you just get droid parts off planetary commendation vendors? Same for offhands? I'm not sure for the other weapons you mentioned if they have orange counterparts (I imagine the knives/scatterguns do tho).

I'm sure that's completely valid too. But regular companions have the option to get gear off the cartel market, that can be added to a collection. Buying vendor gear generally can't be added to collections and is therefor it's much more expensive to have a droid companion than a biological companion.

You do get moddable droid parts as mission rewards every so often, and cybercraft can make them too, and you can buy them off GTN (from cybercrafters mostly).

I have a moddable a Shield generator, and some force foci on companions, so they are out there.

The techstaff, electrostaff, vibroknife shells are in Armstech, and can be crafted, and presumably bought off GTN.

I have a moddable Scattergun too, but I can't remember were from.