The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Rakghouls!

Heya, everyone! I had an idea while talking to a friend about the Rakghouls; having the ability to become one! It would be purely cosmetic and for roleplaying reasons only, but I think it'd be a pretty neat addition. Something you can switch on and off that doesn't affect any of your abilities.

Ideally, it'd be like the Holoprojector Disguise, but would act more like a toggle that you can turn on and off at anytime.

And before anyone says it wouldn't make any sense; it fits the lore. Both the Empire and I believe the Republic are researching how to do exactly this, and the Empire already managed to accomplish this, and perfect it.

Now if they do add this to the Cartel Market, It'd be nice to see them add multiple Rakghoul designs and let us choose what kind we look like. Like for example, choose between the Kotor Rakghoul design, or the design that was added in this game:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-qOJ8LXswtsc/TtpEUlK9XgI/AAAAAAAAAmg/ltps3F0GdW8/s1600/Rakghoul.jpg

I'd enjoy this...alot actually. The concept reminds me of a KOTOR 2 mod, where you put these bracers on, and it turned you into a Gamorrean, or a Wookie, or something like a Rancor or a Nexu! It was so fun to just run around on Telos or Korriban as a Rancor...I'd like not only Rakghoul skins, but more animal skins, or even other races while we wait on new player species.

I'd enjoy this...alot actually. The concept reminds me of a KOTOR 2 mod, where you put these bracers on, and it turned you into a Gamorrean, or a Wookie, or something like a Rancor or a Nexu! It was so fun to just run around on Telos or Korriban as a Rancor...I'd like not only Rakghoul skins, but more animal skins, or even other races while we wait on new player species.

Hmm. That could be interesting. :)

You may or may not know this already, but the Imperial Agent healing companion "Doctor Lokin" can turn into a Rakghoul at will.

Functionally its just his "DPS Stance", but cosmetically it does completely changes him into a Rakghoul.

You may or may not know this already, but the Imperial Agent healing companion "Doctor Lokin" can turn into a Rakghoul at will.

Functionally its just his "DPS Stance", but cosmetically it does completely changes him into a Rakghoul.

That was one of the main inspirations behind the idea. :)