PvE DPS 2.0 Parses

Just making this thread to see what numbers people are getting on their shadows/sins.

SnV HM

Ops Dummy (No Stim/Adrenal)

SnV HM as Balance

Full 69/72, 69 Hilt, Conquerer Proc DPS Relic (Serendipitous), DG Clicky, 2piece PvE set bonus. Post your results here. I also play Madness too and have parses on TORParse if you guys want to see.

Edited by THEFERRARICARGUY

I havent been able to dps 8 man S&V since May 5th (shame on me for having alts to fill in for heals and I had to tank tonight) and my gear has improved since. I use balance for every boss but Styrak. I was able to set my personal best on the dummy in balance tonight after I got my second UW implant. I *really* need to work on infil more, i seem to only be able to do at best 2450 over 5 mins, but I didnt really play it except for PVP pre 2.0. My infil parses really seem to be all over the place. :(

S&V HM

Dummy

Edited by mmerry

Last week S&V HM (8) (full infiltration)

Not always my best parses and some bump problems with Dash'Roode :o

69/72 stuff, some 63 enhancements and 63 armorings at this time I think (never left my set bonuses) , 69 hilt, DG on-use relic, Arkanian power proc.

Infiltration Ops dummy

69/72 stuff, 69 hilt, DG on-use relic, Arkanian power proc, 4 pieces set bonuses.

Parse during night = ~+1 APM

200dps gap between parses ...

Have some accuracy missing to really test balance on S&V. (maybe I'll try this week)

I'm quite interested by your balance stats mmerry ^^

Last week S&V HM (8) (full infiltration)

Not always my best parses and some bump problems with Dash'Roode :o

69/72 stuff, some 63 enhancements and 63 armorings at this time I think (never left my set bonuses) , 69 hilt, DG on-use relic, Arkanian power proc.

Infiltration Ops dummy

69/72 stuff, 69 hilt, DG on-use relic, Arkanian power proc, 4 pieces set bonuses.

Parse during night = ~+1 APM

200dps gap between parses ...

Have some accuracy missing to really test balance on S&V. (maybe I'll try this week)

So, do you run with any alacrity on these parses? I personally run at 65% surge, 1.3% alacrity, and 99.7% accuracy (Full 69/72 with a few 63 enhancements) and 25% crit. Rest power obviously >.>

My stats are as follows:

WP:3072

Power: 1134

Crit: 220

Surge: 309

Accuracy: 440

I have the Underworld Main and Offhand and everything has the Apdtitude Mod 31 in it. Belt, Bracers, Head, and Feet have the 72 resolve armorings in them. Chest, Gloves, and Pants have the 69 resolve. I have the 4 piece pve bonus for the 15% crit on DS and CS. I also have full Purple Resolve 28 Augs. For my relics I have an Underworld Relic of Elemental Transcendence and the Conqueror Power Proc (which will get upgraded to the Underworld version when I win the roll.)

My stats are as follows:

Thanks ^^

So, do you run with any alacrity on these parses?

No alacrity. My stats don't follow maths or logical, I was quite surprised with surge but my dummy tests decide for me ^^, even if luck is part of the parses. It seems a least not worse than others solutions.

So with nano-infused stim :

WP 3003

Damage(Pri) 1479-1760

Bonus damage 918.3 (1061 power)

Accuracy 97.34% (230)

Crit 25.01% (296)

Surge 74.24% (532)

I tried tonight the first 4 bosses of Asation HM (8) (mix guild and pick-up) with these stats, it seems good.

1st boss (lost ~5 seconds of dps ^^)

2nd boss (Had to run a lot)

Kephess (2 Barrages + a dps stop)

I think 4k dps for Kephess is achievable with my actual stuff with less "holes" and the good crits during burst phases.

I love infiltration even more than before, it's so funny :p

The only real problem as I said before is the ~200dps gap between two parses, I don't know if it's the same gap for a real fight but it can be quite confusing for analysis. This gap is the same (for me) with more "classic" stats.

Balance has less gap (~120 dps I'd say) in my tests.

It was the same before 2.0.

Do you both experience this too ?

Thanks ^^

No alacrity. My stats don't follow maths or logical, I was quite surprised with surge but my dummy tests decide for me ^^, even if luck is part of the parses. It seems a least not worse than others solutions.

So with nano-infused stim :

WP 3003

Damage(Pri) 1479-1760

Bonus damage 918.3 (1061 power)

Accuracy 97.34% (230)

Crit 25.01% (296)

Surge 74.24% (532)

I tried tonight the first 4 bosses of Asation HM (8) (mix guild and pick-up) with these stats, it seems good.

1st boss (lost ~5 seconds of dps ^^)

2nd boss (Had to run a lot)

Kephess (2 Barrages + a dps stop)

I think 4k dps for Kephess is achievable with my actual stuff with less "holes" and the good crits during burst phases.

I love infiltration even more than before, it's so funny :p

The only real problem as I said before is the ~200dps gap between two parses, I don't know if it's the same gap for a real fight but it can be quite confusing for analysis. This gap is the same (for me) with more "classic" stats.

Yes I find the spec super RNG reliant and I have huge differences between parses so I have to take multiple parses so I can get an average number

I experience some variation when I parse, during prime time it seems like I am still getting some server/gcd lag on my ship which is very annoying. My best parses have been after midnight if thats what you are asking. Pre 2.0 I didnt really see any significant variation pretty much all my parses were within 30 dps of each other unless I got exceptionally lucky and got like 70% crit on shadow strike or something like that.

hello aniki!

good parsers but (with others parsers that u linked me on last pms) I always see a *********** high crit % on them, and you have my same %critchance I have never seen this luck.

your last parseres are always >37% crit chance how is possibile? with 25%crit I have 30%crit on fight, never more than 32/33%..how can you have this luck?

And i remember on PTS forum the best (your) inf parserd fight at dummy when you had 60% (60!!!!!!!!!) crit on shadow strike/Maul.

what

the

hell?:confused:

Edited by IInox

your last parseres are always >37% crit chance how is possibile? with 25%crit I have 30%crit on fight, never more than 32/33%..how can you have this luck?

Because I normally only link my best parses, and so these have high crits, that's it ^^

Look here, this is a test session made 4 days ago, you'll see that my crits aren't always very high.

If you really never did more than 33% of crit, there's maybe a problem or you didn't made enough parses, sometimes I have to wait for magic to happen ^^ (do you have your 4 pieces set bonus right now ?)

However be aware that global crit result can mislead you, indeed you can have a big global crit with some Shadow Technique or Saber Strike highly critted but with poor crit on Shadow Strike/Force Breach/Project combo.

60% on Shadow Strike is always rare.

And look on your thread on mmo-mechanics the two parses I linked, the one with the best crit was made with less crit stat, so I'm not the luckiest and yes, crit is weird in this game :p