The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Next Race Addition suggestions

I would love to play as a Selkath and Kel-Dor at some point. I found the Selkath a very interesting alien in KoTOR 1 very unique in many respects including language, voice,history, species design, and above all force sensitice so they can play any class . They are capable of speaking basic; I know that there isnt going to be an all alien voiced race cause at some point it will get annoying, Id be happy enough if they voice they would speak being filtered to sound like a typical Selkath meaning it sounds like your speaking through water I dont think it would be too diffcult seeing as it is done when you were a helmet the voice goes through a filter to sound electronic. The Kel-Dor have a similar thing when they speak in game; their voice is slightly different electronic tone cause they speak through a mask to help them speak out of their atmosphere. I liked the Kel-Dor since Jedi academy. They have a very interesting design to them, and same with the Selkath force sensitive so they too can paly any class. Edited by Khalidahm
Renaming title