Revan's Mask is clipping with hoods.

Draeth

On a Human Male Body Type 1, Revan's Mask is clipping with all of the following hoods:

Revan's Chest Plate

Muse Vestments / Enshrouding Force Robe / Investigator's Robe / Everything else that uses this base model

Grand Inquisitor's Robe / Elder Seeker's Robe / everything else that uses this base model

Harbinger's Vestments / Dark Initiate's Robe / everything else that uses this base model

Preceptor's Vestments

Hoods that aren't clipping:

Rumination Vestments / everything else that uses this base model

Last Handmaiden's Tunic

Wayfarer's Robe

Eradicator's Cuirass

If it matters, this was all noted with White and Red dye on the chest except for Revan's Chest Plate (can't be dyed).

This is also Clipping through the Phantom Chest Piece Hood..

Not sure what body type my char that I made back in Nov is but Revans Mask clips through my hood..

My Bug Report

Phantom Robe uses the same model as Revan's Chest Plate.

The body types are in order of size, the small frame is 1, normal is 2, huge steroid guy is 3, fatty is 4.

Edited by Draeth

• 7 months later...
Sorry for performing thread necromancy here, but I'd really like to see this issue solved. The Dark Initiate's Robe is such a good-looking armor model, and I hate to see that my character's head clips so badly through it. Plus, considering it is a cartel market item, one would think you were getting a quality model if you are willing to pay real money to get it.