Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Baron Deathmark stops speaking after multiple Huttball matches

Master-Nala

Baron Deathmark stops speaking after multiple Huttball matches. The player has to quit and reload game to fix it.

So, for example, first Huttball game, Baron Deathmark announces as normal. By the 2nd or 3rd Huttball match you don't hear his commentary.

Actually it's not just his voice over.

I've seen in limited instances I lose ALL SOUND in the game. I can hear vent conversations with team mates, but I stop hearing stuff in huttball. (Being shot, taunting, laughing, etc).

Granted that is VERY RARE to see, but might help troubleshoot the audio issue. I too lose the voice over from the announcer pretty often in PVP after a couple matches.

The warzone announcers seem to be generally wonky. After a while, I'm missing audio in Voidstar, and maybe others (I only really care in Voidstar or Huttball because the announcer is kinda essential there).

My gut feeling is that it's more likely to happen after a same-side match (reps vs. reps in my case) in Voidstar, which generally seems to be very, very buggy wrt the announcer.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.