The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Mouse Camera Spin Issue

Asros

Taken from the Reddit thread I started that Amber has posted in as well, id like to bring it over here.

Short Story: Many users are reporting their camera randomly spinning in a different direction at random intervals.

In the reddit thread, users have posted different possible solutions they attempted, however no official solution has been found.

• 1 month later...
At this point I have tried every possible solution from the forums and the problem is still there. I have used 3 mice amongst 2 different computers and STILL the problem (which was there from launch) is there. I am finally giving up. It has become clear to me that this highly aggravating issue is not going to be solved any time soon and when my game time expires next month, I am moving on to a different game. I love SWTOR, but enough is enough with this random mouse cursor flinging bug. I am not a game developer and I have no doubt that it is not easy to track these things down, but as the end user I just don't care to hear excuses and be asked what mouse I am using and if my drivers need updating. The problem is CLEARLY with the game and Bioware is CLEARLY not able to solve this problem which affects many users. I will miss SWTOR and they will miss the money I spend on my subscription and my regular cartel coin purchases.