The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Cc drops in ops and hm fps only and lower prices

HELLO SWTOR ENGINEERS AND GAMERS ALIKE,

I would propose for 3 or 5 CC to be dropped in HM FPS AND OPS instead of paying more money on top of sub to jus to recieve a piece of equip that'll be obsolete in future expansions, With high anticipations of doing better than the competitons in other MMOs, having lower prices and cc drops in ops and HM fps would actually encourage players to actually purchase some CC given if they stack up CC while playing HM FPS AND OPS, it would def. give players the encouragement of having more than one option of recieving gear (instead of contemplating between pvp and pve gear) also gives players the idea of expanding their legacy and more customizations besides cosmetics like upgrades for ships, unlocking species , or name changes etc. , i know its a relatively small and not completely thought out idea but i know for sure it would convert some minds to actually want CC instead of avoiding it like most players have due to more $$$ which is obviously not favored by most of us . I also mentioned lower prices since theres way too many hypercrate packs and regular packs but either way they are soooooooooo much $$$$ on top of sub that honestly you can probably pay for 4 months overall buying one hypercrate. I can agree that hypercrates does give players lots of content but it seems like its not as succesful when it was proposed in the first place (which explains the "discounts" for some/most hypercrates) . Obviously the scheme is for more customers with imaginations of course but wouldn't you think giving a little bit in return would get you more subs or even PfP's future wise??. Like i explained it isn't a completely pure thought out idea but it is a start and one i can suggest to consider. Given to all the complaints and super buggy/glitchy updates.

There is little need for it. You are describing the cartel market like it has anything you need. Which it doesnt. It is all fluff.

You don't gain any competitive advantage in end game from the cartel market.

They already give out free CC from achievements.