Abilities Problem

sell-dog

I've been on the game for a while but never posted this on here before. Anyone else from time to time buy an ability from the trainer and then not have it show up on your toolbar? Is it just hidden and I've overlooked it? Does not happen often but it's annoying when it does! I've noticed it'll happen (sometimes) when I'm buying an ability for the first time and not when I'm upgrading a previously bought ability.

Many of the skills are just upgrades to ones that you already have, but I assume that you're not referring to those.

Some of the skills are passive and hence wont show up on the task bar.

For active skills, I've always found them it's just that they may be placed in an odd empty slot on a quick bar or more confusingly some have very similar icons and at first glance they appear to be duplicates of a previously learned skill.

Many of the skills are just upgrades to ones that you already have, but I assume that you're not referring to those.

Some of the skills are passive and hence wont show up on the task bar.

For active skills, I've always found them it's just that they may be placed in an odd empty slot on a quick bar or more confusingly some have very similar icons and at first glance they appear to be duplicates of a previously learned skill.

Awesome! Will hunt around the taskbars tonight. Thanks for the info