The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

TCW Bonus Content Clip

TheBBP

I'm just thinking how many arcs this is going to be. The word is two right? Yet we've seen several clips hinting at several differing storylines:

The Order 66 clip

The Plo Koon mysterious ship clip

And this Yoda clip

Its possible some of these episodes could be tied together but... I can't really see it. *shrug*

One thing they all do seem to have in common is mystery and intrigue - particularly attached to Sidious. Coupled with what Filoni has been saying I think this 'season' is going to explore the origins, causes etc. behind the events of Revenge of the Sith.

Hopefully though will still see resolutions to the fates of certain characters, especially Ventress. Please! :D

Hopefully though will still see resolutions to the fates of certain characters, especially Ventress. Please! :D

I personally preferred Ventress' disappearance at the end of the Battle of Boz Pity. What I really want to know is, who's going to put down Maul? I think Obi-Wan should be the one to do it, or Sidious sends Maul to try to stop Plo Koon from uncovering some sort of mystery. Option number 2 allows us to finally see Maul vs. Plo Koon, because Maul hints at wanting to face Koon in Shadow Hunter (I believe).

But Option number 1 would be most likely.

I personally preferred Ventress' disappearance at the end of the Battle of Boz Pity. What I really want to know is, who's going to put down Maul? I think Obi-Wan should be the one to do it, or Sidious sends Maul to try to stop Plo Koon from uncovering some sort of mystery. Option number 2 allows us to finally see Maul vs. Plo Koon, because Maul hints at wanting to face Koon in Shadow Hunter (I believe).

But Option number 1 would be most likely.

Oh, you and Plo Koon :rolleyes:

I really liked Ventress' ending before, shame it's impossible now :(

I loved the little Story behind Obi-Wans attempt at coping with her death too... Brought a tear to my eye :p

I really want to see what happens to Ahsoka, but at the same time i know it would ruin her story for me, i just cant help but want to know none the less :p

I also want to see how Unduli coped with Her Padawan falling from the Order, into what one could argue the Dark Side, but meh, i doubt it will happen.

Oh, you and Plo Koon :rolleyes:

I really liked Ventress' ending before, shame it's impossible now :(

I loved the little Story behind Obi-Wans attempt at coping with her death too... Brought a tear to my eye :p

I really want to see what happens to Ahsoka, but at the same time i know it would ruin her story for me, i just cant help but want to know none the less :p

I also want to see how Unduli coped with Her Padawan falling from the Order, into what one could argue the Dark Side, but meh, i doubt it will happen.

Plo Koon vs. Maul would be a sweet fight. Plus Maul wants to face him. But it will probably be Obi-Wan or Anakin who ends up killing him.

Have you read Obi-Wan's recording in Jedi vs. Sith?

I'm sure Ahsoka will live happily ever after. :rolleyes:

Plo Koon vs. Maul would be a sweet fight. Plus Maul wants to face him. But it will probably be Obi-Wan or Anakin who ends up killing him.

Have you read Obi-Wan's recording in Jedi vs. Sith?

I'm sure Ahsoka will live happily ever after. :rolleyes:

I often find it hard to remember what i read where, was that about him Putting flowers down once a year on tatooine to remember her?

I agree, it would be awesome :p But having Anakin do it would be a let down, him and Maul arent nemesis' like Kenobi and Maul are. As much as i'd love to see Plo in a major duel, i doubt Kenobi would ever get Closure, and thus it would ruin the plot for me, if he wasn't the one to end mauls miserable existence.

Unfortunately she probably will, she was always a character that i thought a tragedy would suit, but her ending was still a very nice twist, the Jedi that Walked away.... I dont know, I always imagined it would be a path i'd take if i ever was put in a situation like that...

So yeh. I take it back, i don't want to know what happened to her. That was goodbye...

This is very nice. I'm still seriously disappointed this series was cancelled.

I was dissapointed as well. It seemed odd to just shut it down.

We all knew the clone wars had to end at sometime, I am hoping that the new series (Starwars: Rebels) will basically be a continuation of the storyline and keep like alot of the same animation style and characters.

Instead of kiling everyone off before episode 3, they can keep that stories going all the way up untill episode 4.

So we can get more of Maul, Bane and Ahsoka.....as well as get Darth Vader tracking down Jedi.

We all knew the clone wars had to end at sometime, I am hoping that the new series (Starwars: Rebels) will basically be a continuation of the storyline and keep like alot of the same animation style and characters.

Instead of kiling everyone off before episode 3, they can keep that stories going all the way up untill episode 4.

So we can get more of Maul, Bane and Ahsoka.....as well as get Darth Vader tracking down Jedi.

I really wanted TCW to end with the next season and hoped that they would move on to a new era. I was personally hoping for something in the Old Republic era or post RotJ, but what they picked is awesome.

TBH I'm perplexed also. Initially I thought Disney just wanted to maximize on their new franchise and were likely planning on a series revolving around the new movies. Yet this does not seem to be the case. I mean yeah its nice to see new eras but they've effectively cut the series short when the story hasn't ended yet. It seemed a bit unesscary if all they plan on doing is starting up another series a couple of years later. :confused:

Interesting insight though, I hadn't thought about that. This series could effectively be a 'sequel' series to TCW bringing back old characters like Ashoka, Maul, Ventress, Cad Bane etc. mainly characters whose fates have yet to be resolved.

Dark Rendezvous was an epic book, I'd imagine this plot could be the Digitalisation of the book, but the fact he's hiding it from the council... Hmmmm

I doubt it's exactly like Dark Rendezvous. Most likely he's going to do something very secret. I doubt he's going to visit Count Dooku again.

Perhaps it is in relation to the Darth Sidious investigation.

I doubt it's exactly like Dark Rendezvous. Most likely he's going to do something very secret. I doubt he's going to visit Count Dooku again.

Perhaps it is in relation to the Darth Sidious investigation.

I just wanna know why he's in a hospital bed. I mean since when does Yoda get sick or injured? He looked pretty fine to me... suspicious, very suspicious.

And I just realised R2 went with Yoda (I think) could be some interesting interaction there.

I just wanna know why he's in a hospital bed. I mean since when does Yoda get sick or injured? He looked pretty fine to me... suspicious, very suspicious.

And I just realised R2 went with Yoda (I think) could be some interesting interaction there.

A ploy? Yoda is pretty crafty. But why the secrecy? What is he doing?

This arc, along with the Plo Koon one, are really mysterious. Perhaps the two are intertwined? Unlikely, but that would be neat.

• 4 weeks later...

I know that the forthcoming bonus content isn't news, but it is still fun to hear about...

In an interview that was released on this week's episode of The ForceCast, Star Wars: The Clone Wars composer Kevin Kiner confirmed that he was still in the process of scoring episodes of the series that are scheduled to be released as bonus content.

SOURCE