The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Suggestion: Fix the damn thing

I've just about had it with this stupid thing. I am trying, literally BENDING OVER BACKWARDS TRYING TO GIVE YOU MONEY! You just won't let me. And before one of the idiot CMs reads out their script, here are the steps I've taken.

Waited an hour.

Waited 24 hours.

Called support, told billing was closed.

Call back when they're open, wait over an hour on hold. Billing agent suggests waiting 24 hours.

Waited 48 more hours.

Called billing again, hour on hold. Told that it may take up to 30 days for my account to be "unlocked". Can't be unlocked manually. *********.

Called billing again, another hour on hold, asked to purchase cartel coins over the phone. Get told "we can't do that any more." Suggests trying to purchase from retailers.

Checked all the EB Games in my town. That's 15 within 30k of me. Not a single one had them, or even any idea what they were. And yes, I had them check the computer.

Called billing AGAIN! Two hours on hold this time. Oh, but a 400 cartel coin grant for my trouble. That's a middle finger is what that is. Also, agent was utterly useless. No help whatsoever. Suggests that might unlock after 30 days elapsed from my first successful purchase.

And today, 31 days, attempt to purchase, same gosh darn message.

"This service is currently unavailable for this account. If you wish to purchase more cartel coins please call our Customer Service team or you can try again tomorrow."

Die in a fire. Fix your stupid system. Oh but they've said "we're working on a new system and don't know when it will be implemented." Well you should have people working AROUND THE CLOCK because this is PREVENTING YOU from MAKING MONEY which is the ENTIRE gosh darn POINT OF THE STUPID STORE!

/rant. I don't want 400 cartel coins. I want 11000. Fix it.

Edit: Gosh darn? Lousy censor.

Edited by MorowFTW