The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Please bring Cantina Tour to Biowares home (Edmonton)

I myself am a little puzzled why this actually hasn't happened yet, to me it just seems logical. Have people from Bioware Edmonton, Bioware Austin and the founders to come out. It would be one hell of a Cantina tour !

I support this idea 100%!

Bioware started up here in Edmonton! It IS puzzling as to why you've not yet had a Cantina tour up here for Canadians and the founding home of Bioware.

YES PLEASE!

Though I am going to assume that they choose cities based on demographics.. aka how many people actually play. I have met very few Edmontonians who actively play the game.

.. Actually, IRL, I have met 0 total who currently play.

YES PLEASE!

Though I am going to assume that they choose cities based on demographics.. aka how many people actually play. I have met very few Edmontonians who actively play the game.

.. Actually, IRL, I have met 0 total who currently play.

I know 2 personally and 1 that I've met through work.

With that being said I would say filling a place up wouldn't be that hard for me. My guild alone has 4 people that live around edmonton and I play on a east coast server ! Not even a west one which I'd imagine there would be tons of Edmonton players there.

Regardless it wouldn't hurt the austin team to go visit the edmonton studio and check out the old owners mansion and come talk to the player base while they are at it !

Sorry, but it should be Toronto first! ;)

Although it does make SENSE to have a Cantina Tour where a BioWare office is.

Just don't expect me to drive 3,464km. Calgary, maybe ;).

- Arcada

• 1 month later...

I just noticed that all the "Edmontons" I wrote into the start of the post turned red. Anyone know why this is? Maybe its a bioware easter egg?

Just like in ME2 when you are the space prison there is inmate number "780" and "403" Those are little alberta easter eggs.

Anyways I'd still like to see if Eric could reply to this and give a yay or nay to the Cantina Tour ever coming to Edmonton. Thanks.

I just noticed that all the "Edmontons" I wrote into the start of the post turned red. Anyone know why this is? Maybe its a bioware easter egg?

Just like in ME2 when you are the space prison there is inmate number "780" and "403" Those are little alberta easter eggs.

Anyways I'd still like to see if Eric could reply to this and give a yay or nay to the Cantina Tour ever coming to Edmonton. Thanks.

Since Pre launch, alot of Canadians have been asking for a Canadian stop, but so far no luck, and I highly doubt that they will start now :(

Sucks, as I would fly anywhere in Canada for a Cantina Tour.

Edited by Celwinn

Since Pre launch, alot of Canadians have been asking for a Canadian stop, but so far no luck, and I highly doubt that they will start now :(

Sucks, as I would fly anywhere in Canada for a Cantina Tour.

Yeah its silly, also if they would have came to Edmonton recently they could have went to star wars identities which I beleive doesn't even go to the US and it has tons of things from the orginal movies.

• 2 months later...
I myself am a little puzzled why this actually hasn't happened yet, to me it just seems logical. Have people from Bioware Edmonton, Bioware Austin and the founders to come out. It would be one hell of a Cantina tour !

Just to rub it in, the Seattle cantina Q&A was awesome my wife and I had a great time hanging out. I dont think bioware new what they were getting into coming to Seattle during PAX. about 600 people showed up and the room only fit 150, so unfortunately for those of us that showed up four hours early to make sure we got in only got to hang out for 30 minutes and then they had to kick us out to make sure other people in line got in :( but all in all it was a great time! Here are some pics that we took right before the event. Special thanks to John Hieber (photo's) http://circleofenmity.enjin.com/gallery/m/6221576/album/154226

Edited by Dredzzz

• 3 months later...