The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The Sims: Starwars

kirorx

I was playing the sims on my phone at work when I started to wonder if EA would make a starwars version other sims?

Would you like a game like this?

I think it would be pretty cool to have a whole town on tattooine, complete with mos eisley cantina, jawas and joining either the rebellion or empire

I would play the heck out of a game like that TBH

Like Second Life with Star Wars, only... wait a minute...

Just kidding. I get what you're saying. Would be interesting to see EA do something like that, whether single player in the traditional sims style, or more multiplayer swg-swtor like. Make your own average citizens living in the Star Wars verse, no grander stories than the drama you make with people or AI controlled chsracters. Wouldn't even have to be polygon heavy ( or at all, even a simple flash game could work) so they could have more weird species. Like Jawas. :)

Just kidding. I get what you're saying. Would be interesting to see EA do something like that, whether single player in the traditional sims style, or more multiplayer swg-swtor like. Make your own average citizens living in the Star Wars verse, no grander stories than the drama you make with people or AI controlled chsracters. Wouldn't even have to be polygon heavy ( or at all, even a simple flash game could work) so they could have more weird species. Like Jawas. :)

Exactly like that

Would be a fun title IMO, wouldn't have to be super complex

and your sims include all kinds of aliens as well

I was playing the sims on my phone at work when I started to wonder if EA would make a starwars version other sims?

Would you like a game like this?

I think it would be pretty cool to have a whole town on tattooine, complete with mos eisley cantina, jawas and joining either the rebellion or empire

I would play the heck out of a game like that TBH

Yea it was called Star Wars Galaxies. It was out for 8 years you should have played.

This was SWG exactly, then everyone started crying about how they NEEDED to play jedi.

More thoughts: add-on tie-in play for swtor earning rewards and achievements, possible expansion of companion storylines with swtor player characters imports in an off-line mode, npc sim characters scream and run away from Dark V characters (because you know that's really what the dark v players want).

Or heck, just the Sims: Star Wars is good too.

Edited by Bytemite