The Kath Hound Community Thread

LopmaRibar

Greetings fellow hound dogs! Just got my retail copy yesterday and rolled my first 4 characters on this new East coast RP-PvE server. Miraluka Consular Lop'ma, Mirialan Knight Ri'bar, Cyborg Trooper Boomer, and Human Smuggler Cid.

I'm still familiarizing myself with the game, but so far I'm very impressed overall. My Consular will be my main, and I hope to see some folks role-play as we all settle in and get comfortable in our new shoes. May the Force be with you, and remember the Jedi Code:

There is no emotion, there is peace.

There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.

There is no passion, there is serenity.

There is no death, there is the Force.

Edited by LopmaRibar

I was playing from prelaunch day 1, but now my main RP serrver is always full. So I rolled new characters on Kath Hound and so far have found it to be a pretty decent community...in other words a very low number of naming violators and RP trolls.

If you, like me, are a refugee from any of the other full RP servers and wondering about this one, its not a bad place to relocate.

With other RP servers overpopulated, I'm thinking about settling down on this server as well.

I currently have a trooper on there, Kaelon, and I might remake some of my other characters there.

I'd love to see this little community grow into something nice :)

Edited by JarlKnight

"Idhren" here, light-side Shadow Consular. I mostly solo quest, but I more then welcome any IC interaction.

Also, does anyone know if we can set up global channels? An RP channel would be very nice, while we're all running around leveling.

I will try to create an OOC channel for organizing Roleplay.

So I had an idea, basically it is using channels to simulate IC channels for guilds, Jedi, Sith, Bounty Hunters, Imperials, Reps, etc. It could help organize RP OOC and IC. And with SW tech, it is feasible that they have communicators.

I was thinking about setting one up, since no one had mentioned one.

So, OOC channel to coordinate, meet people, and generally chat? Or com-like channel like one of the other servers has?

I'd personally prefer an OOC channel, since I prefer my rp face to face, but the other could be fun too.

When I get on in a few, I'll create the channels. RpRepublic & RpEmpire work, or does someone want to get fancy and give em a better name?

EDIT: So, I was a little slow. I'll still make these when I log in, but feel free to use or not if you'd prefer the other.

Edited by shadowdream

Hello, all, I just moved here from Shien via Sanctum. Lots of character issues with one of the charming game bugs forced me to depart the other two, combined with queues to get on (no, thanks). So I'm remaking my Jedi Knight (Guardian) on Kath Hound, and am looking for good-inclined fellows to occasionally adventure with, perhaps eventually to join a small guild of light RPers. Give a shout if you need a tank!