SPOILERS... darth malgus

MalthazarCeres

i did the battle for ilum and false emperor and i must say: i can't believe bioware force us to kill malgus... he's a damn genius, he knows what need to be done to win this war. i would join malgus the moment he "betrayed" the empire.

but i must ask a serious question...

malgus says abous tollerance, respect and union with the aliens... doesn't it make his new empire more like a republic than an empire?

idk, the major factor i see about the empire is their racism... sith and jedi have nothing to do with this, the majority of both factions are common people.

again, a shame we had to kill him, the empire would have a bright future with him...

malgus says abous tollerance, respect and union with the aliens... doesn't it make his new empire more like a republic than an empire?

No. Malgus' Empire was still authoritarian. It just did not discriminate based on species. There were no representative bodies of any kind.

it's a shame malgus had to die, the new empire looked stronger and better than this empire we serve...

It was, but it weakened the Empire overall and basically cut it's strength in half, allowing the Republic to start kicking butt. It was a big mistake overall and the Empire could not survive while fighting itself, so he had to go.

It was, but it weakened the Empire overall and basically cut it's strength in half, allowing the Republic to start kicking butt. It was a big mistake overall and the Empire could not survive while fighting itself, so he had to go.

Plus he was kinda conspiring with the pubs the whole time until he was able to launch on his own.

The Republic started kicking butt before Malgus' civil war. What the Battle of Ilum did was accelerate things rather dramatically.