Need some tips on Carnage

steoop

Hi Guys,

I'm a member of a PVP guild in the Dalborra server and generally play Carnage or Smash depending in Ranked games depending on the situation.

Smash I got down pat I think, but Carnage I'm having a bit of difficulty in getting the most effective burst off due the procs etc. and also how I can help my team succeed better.

Can any other Marauders in other PVP guilds from other servers can give me advice on the best or most effective rotations to use for Carnage and how to be most valuable in ranked matches. I want to improve my carnage MARA skills I've since some ppl in this forum break 1mill damage which is crazy I can't even get near that.

Any help would be much appreciated. I know it sounds a bit noobish coming from a player that plays ranked, but I'm willing to learn and want to improve.

Thank you

Grimjaw

SNX ~ Dalborra

what i did was play carnage all the time till i figured it out the rotations are random, gore ravage then depending on the procs you either force scream, viscious throw, dual saber throw and if thats on cooldown u just massacre, and if slaughter procs and u have berserk i build rage and depending on the procs i use gore massacre, force scream, viscious throw and dual saber throw.

I know its confusing just keep playing it ull figure it out and u wont wanna play rage anymore lol

One of the key differences between Rage and Carnage is that you really only have one gap closer. You have to save force charge for after a knockback, or you end up getting kited for a long long time. So many Maras just jump right in and end up chasing a 'mando around.

Main rotation, which you will never get off in PvP, but hey, is to get around 9-10 rage built up then gore-mass-mass-VT-gore-ravage-FS. That's the big burst, but it's also a stun magnet.