New Operations Boss Idea: Krayt Dragon

soldierx

Like how we have special Operations level bosses like Golden Fury and Xenoanalyst, I have an idea for an additional one which I think would be very popular among players.

Those of you like myself remember the Star Forge Quest on Tatooine in KOTOR. The Krayt Dragon was a memorable part of the game that we don't forget. We also remember being able to use the Krayt Dragon Pearl as a lightsaber crystal.

To get to the point, I think a Krayt Dragon would make a fantastic Operations Boss that Elder Game Content players would enjoy tremendously. Not only could it present a challenge, but it would also bring back a sense of nostalgia to the old days of KOTOR. Krayt Dragon Pearls could also potentially make good weapons crystals or crafting material for rare items; Krayt Dragon Armor perhaps?

In order for it to not sound bland or boring by just calling it "Krayt Dragon" you could create a story around it where it is a specific legendary Krayt Dragon. The perfect place to give this Dragon a cave or nest would be in the Dune Sea near the Krayt Dragon graveyard. I'm sure many fans and players of this game would to see a Krayt Dragon as well so I would to hear other players thoughts.

Long Live the Emperor! :cool::wea_15:

Like how we have special Operations level bosses like Golden Fury and Xenoanalyst, I have an idea for an additional one which I think would be very popular among players.

Those of you like myself remember the Star Forge Quest on Tatooine in KOTOR. The Krayt Dragon was a memorable part of the game that we don't forget. We also remember being able to use the Krayt Dragon Pearl as a lightsaber crystal.

To get to the point, I think a Krayt Dragon would make a fantastic Operations Boss that Elder Game Content players would enjoy tremendously. Not only could it present a challenge, but it would also bring back a sense of nostalgia to the old days of KOTOR. Krayt Dragon Pearls could also potentially make good weapons crystals or crafting material for rare items; Krayt Dragon Armor perhaps?

In order for it to not sound bland or boring by just calling it "Krayt Dragon" you could create a story around it where it is a specific legendary Krayt Dragon. The perfect place to give this Dragon a cave or nest would be in the Dune Sea near the Krayt Dragon graveyard. I'm sure many fans and players of this game would to see a Krayt Dragon as well so I would to hear other players thoughts.

Long Live the Emperor! :cool::wea_15:

I love this idea! I think it'd be awesome if this was implemented. Maybe it drops a couple pieces of gear and a Krayt dragon pearl and/or Krayt dragon scales (pearl for artiface and armstech; scales for bio, synth, armormech). The dev team should really take this and run with it. Honestly, I'm really excited about this idea and I hope they implement it as a new operation in the near future.

Shame on people for not giving this idea more replies!

Personally, I always envisioned Krayt Dragons much bigger than even rancors.

So what I would love is a boss battle with a Krayt Dragon ALA Shadow of the Colossus where you have to actually scale it and disable parts of it before finally defeating it - imagine trying to bring down a wild krayt dragon while you and 15 others are on the back of this thing while it is rampaging!