eric Musco - Race change/Cathar unlock

Decell

Is it correct that we are charge for both race change on a character and access to the Cathar? I thought the change over to Cathar included the unlock. Does this apply to all races that you have not unlocked, had that been clear I would not have converted my character over.

Is it correct that we are charge for both race change on a character and access to the Cathar? I thought the change over to Cathar included the unlock. Does this apply to all races that you have not unlocked, had that been clear I would not have converted my character over.

Yes, it is correct, that unlocking a species (any species) and the character recustomzation to switch race is seen as two seperate things and charged both prices.

So if you are e.g. a Human and want to be a Mirialan and you have not yet unlocked the Miris via legacy, then you are charged 600 cc for the unlock and another 792(?) cc for the race change. If you already got Miris unlocked, you only need to pay for the change. If you start a new char, you only need to pay for the unlock.

Cathar are no exception to this.. the only thing different is, that you cannot possibly unlock the cathar by other means than CC (no leveling a cathar to 50, if you do not have one already obviously)

Edited by JPryde

I don't know how many cc coins a musco answer costs, I never got one.

The cost for a character/race change with a new unlocked race is 600 for the race (at least for cathar) and 1200 for the race change (discounted to 792 for subs). My thought was that the 792 included the race change to cathar, I was apparently mistaken.