New to Jung Ma

inariuslairtons

So, I have been on this realm for around three months, and I have been on several toons. I just got my main Role-play char to level 55, but now that I am here I have decided I want to join an actual role play guild - I know "Hey join mine!" I get that a lot, but all I find is people who can't even spell -you- correctly when they say they are actually role playing. I know this is asking a lot, but does anyone know any guilds? I am usually on Aretus (My BH) or Narious (My main) And I would love to actually get a guild that role plays and not just talks about War zones all the time.

What I really want is a guild that does Role play and will actually state my mind for it as I only get to do it once a week with a friend of mine over steam, but I get nothing at all in game.

For every one of us you kill, ten more will rise to take my place!

RP is kind of dead in SWTOR.

There's some of the newer guilds made by people who recently subbed for the first time, so you could join those I guess.

Best RP guilds all died or exist in very small forms because of the game's RP-unfriendly areas.

Mobs everywhere, no RP hubs besides the Promenade (which most have had enough of already) and the boring cantinas that most of the times are just copies of each other with small differences like table placement etc.

No RP features like proper emotes such as sitting etc, no day and night cycles, no chat bubbles.

The game really just leaves too much up to player imagination.

Inb4 ''just imagine you're doing it, that's what RP is about.''

Lot of great RP guilds still around. We're not all dead. Esoteric Order has been RP since day one and is still chugging along nicely. We work around the restrictions.

The link posted above is full of great RP Guilds that are still active today. I'd highly recommend you look through them and see which one appeals to you most.