The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

My idea for the color dyes.

I dont know if this idea has already been put out there but here it is. Like a lot of other people, I was upset when i found out that they are in packs and you have to gamble. I also understand that some people like this idea. My thought, why cant we have both?:rak_03:

I idea is have them as seperate on the market so you can get what you want. The ones that are green rarity right now for something like 250cc, blue for 300cc, purple for 350 or 400 no more (they are consumable so dont want them too high anyways). If you buy them outright they are BOL and thats it.

But if you want to gamble also still leave the pack as it is for 200cc, and have it like it is now where you can trade it, put it on the GTN or whatever you wish. This way people can get what they want and still have a way for people to make credits because you know even if you can get it for coins some people would rather get it for credits if they have them.

I know its not perfect but it was a idea and i wanted to throw it out there. What do ya'll think?