The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

White Dye Primary, Secondary and Mixes

Hello,

I was so eagerly expecting the dyes to get the rid of the ugly grey colour part on the Clan Varad Recon Body Armor from "Mandalorian Raiders", and when I checked the white dye I was disappointed to see that it was more of a very light greyish colour than really white...

So please can you actually make it white please, like bright white and not greyish (dirty) white?

Edited by RickShan

It might also be that the grey part is a shaded part of the texture, and that using any other dye will also maintain that shading. Try a bright red for main color. I'd bet that the grey area becomes a murky dark red instead of bright red.

I have something similar on my Consular Sage Vestments (very similar to Consular Adept Vestments, by the way). An ugly grey/brown undershirt, that just won't turn white. Not to mention some brown leather pieces that remain brown leather, if not bright yellow for reasons that are beyond my comprehension. Not to mention some brown things on the back that stay brown, as if they fall outside the dye pallet.

On some outfits, the dye system works great. On some others, it really depends on what modules you want to use. And especially whites and light colors just don't work out with them. Would be nice if Bioware could assign a designer to go past these cases and try to tweak those outfits into submission..

Edited by AsheraII