PvP Community's Plans for Server Transfers

BanetheDarkLord

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good greeblings,

well I have rolled with alot of pvp in alot of situations and been on alot of teamspeak.

when i joined guierrillas it just happened when a time where noob pvp dont bother listening, and dont give any respect to the ... like 2k hours i got in pvp... but somehow that doesnt count.

So i said ; f you all, im joining the vets that i known since like launch and been kickin my *** while i put up with the snot noses trying to lead them; my mistake..

while i know there are a thousand accusations and bad things said about us... ill tell you from a vet standoint who been around; their voice communication is very good.

First im sure each of us got like 2k hours experience just in the warzones. This gives many of us vets a 'sixth sense' where if sht aint happening HERE; then its time to go see where it is.... for it is somewhere.

Nostromo Teamspeak button 13, F key; two words spoken, we go; yep i know(cuz after a while you can just feel it, you been in that situation 999 times before).

Second, I NEVER saw smacktalk to other Gueirrillas go on AT ALL. We arent there for ego, we just there to kick a and take names. It was like; meeting up with old friends.. even though those friends been kickin my grobbles in the dust for about a year in one guild or another... while i try to lead random foobs..... a fool.

I guess our weakness was... well i dont know how we could accept a loss, cuz it just didnt happen ... im talkin like maybe once a week, and even then.

Anyhow, call me the Ebon Hawk Necromancer, just had to say hi to all you crazy grobbles.

Good greeblings my greebly guierrillas!:)

GREEBLE GROBBLE!!!

good greeblings,

well I have rolled with alot of pvp in alot of situations and been on alot of teamspeak.

when i joined guierrillas it just happened when a time where noob pvp dont bother listening, and dont give any respect to the ... like 2k hours i got in pvp... but somehow that doesnt count.

So i said ; f you all, im joining the vets that i known since like launch and been kickin my *** while i put up with the snot noses trying to lead them; my mistake..

while i know there are a thousand accusations and bad things said about us... ill tell you from a vet standoint who been around; their voice communication is very good.

First im sure each of us got like 2k hours experience just in the warzones. This gives many of us vets a 'sixth sense' where if sht aint happening HERE; then its time to go see where it is.... for it is somewhere.

Nostromo Teamspeak button 13, F key; two words spoken, we go; yep i know(cuz after a while you can just feel it, you been in that situation 999 times before).

Second, I NEVER saw smacktalk to other Gueirrillas go on AT ALL. We arent there for ego, we just there to kick a and take names. It was like; meeting up with old friends.. even though those friends been kickin my grobbles in the dust for about a year in one guild or another... while i try to lead random foobs..... a fool.

I guess our weakness was... well i dont know how we could accept a loss, cuz it just didnt happen ... im talkin like maybe once a week, and even then.

Anyhow, call me the Ebon Hawk Necromancer, just had to say hi to all you crazy grobbles.

Good greeblings my greebly guierrillas!:)

GREEBLE GROBBLE!!!

Kill it with fire....