The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Make "Healing" items consumables

I believe they should make more items like say the Carbonite Chamber a consumable. It looks really great and all but it gets annoying when you have that taking up an inventory slot. Only having one isn't a big deal but when you have say Carbonite Chamber, Holostatue, Banner and what not in your inventory it does really add up. They could add a spot where it all goes so you can find it easy (Legacy, General, etc). Does anyone else agree? Edited by lordofdasith

I agree, though I'd probably phrase the suggestion differently - move Cartel Toys to the Abilities Panel. If these things are going to bind to a specific character, they shouldn't waste one of our Inventory slots. I know we could simply destroy the item and restore it via Collections (at least in theory), but that's far too cumbersome for something as simple as Ball Toss.

I also like the "Bind to Legacy" suggestion from the other thread on the matter - one of the great appeals of the toys was that if I was done using one of them on one of my alts (like the Satele Shan/Darth Malgus Holostatues), I could pass it to another. I likely would not have invested in them if I had known that they would bind to a specific character. I suppose in that specific case there's always the Dr. Oggurobb Hutt Holostatue, but for me personally, I've always bought and used more of the Toy Cartel Items because they don't bind and therefore retain their value over time.