Eradicator Helmet

EATtheDEAD

I remember seeing a thread when they announced they were adding the Eradicator Helmet to the cartel market and people, including myself, were annoyed because we already bought the entire Eradicator set. Bioware said they would mail the helmet to anyone who purchased the Eradicator set with 2.1. Well it has arrived and none of my characters who had bought the Eradicator set have the helmet waiting in the mail.

Did they change their minds or something?

I remember seeing a thread when they announced they were adding the Eradicator Helmet to the cartel market and people, including myself, were annoyed because we already bought the entire Eradicator set. Bioware said they would mail the helmet to anyone who purchased the Eradicator set with 2.1. Well it has arrived and none of my characters who had bought the Eradicator set have the helmet waiting in the mail.

Got a link where they said that?

Because they have been saying for a while now that the helmet will be a separate purchase in the CM on the 2.1 patch. And if you do the math.. the cost of the Eradicator set + Helmet magically = the normal price for a set of armor.

what? they never said that dude