Character Transfer

brentasut

I'm not angry, but posting this everywhere. Can somebody activate the Character Transfer Feature? I'm trying to move a Lv 50+ character to another server to play with my buddy, yet I'm told its disabled. I understand if traffic is an issue, but can we at least come up with a limit/pay alternative so that those like me who want to transfer ONE character can get that done? It'll make the game more enjoyable and less aggravating at the same time.

Thanks!

I'm not angry, but posting this everywhere. Can somebody activate the Character Transfer Feature? I'm trying to move a Lv 50+ character to another server to play with my buddy, yet I'm told its disabled. I understand if traffic is an issue, but can we at least come up with a limit/pay alternative so that those like me who want to transfer ONE character can get that done? It'll make the game more enjoyable and less aggravating at the same time.

Thanks!

as mentioned before seems the devs are testing/working on this now via the PTS transfer system so hopefully we shoudl see somthing soon

That would be so awesome. Everyone I was playing with has quit on my server where I have all my stuff and high level guys but now I am trying to move to another server where I know people and starting over at level 1 isn't that big of a deal but level 1 legacy is horrible to start at again after being so high on my main characters. Even if the legacy level was across all servers, it would be fantastic.