Broken Heroic quest

The heroic quest on belsavis given by General Skylast names [HEROIC 2] The Stasis Generator does not exist or is badly bugged. I have taken all my post lvl 50 toons back to belsavis in search of this quest and I have not been able to get this quest in any fashion. I have a toon that is still completing the belsavis class and planet quest however this toon is also unable to begin this quest. If the quest has been removed from the game WHY is [HEROIC 2] The Stasis Generator still part of the republic heroic belsavis achievement chain?

I earned the Galactic Explorer title but the bug described here makes achieving the title impossible. I was interested in the Loremaster and Beastmaster titles but those are also bugged. I started working on the Galactic Hero title recently, if it turns out this heroic (or possibly others) is bugged I am abandoning working towards Achievements entirely.

We managed to get a fix for the Tython entry but AmberGreen took a personal interest in that one. It would not be difficult to fix these minor issues wrecking these achievements, a response from BW is in order.