The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Dark Forces options?

I don' t know if this has been suggested before, but is there any way to possibly get some Dark Forces outfits/customizations. Particularly a Kyle Katarn look and or lightsaber. I know it's the wrong era, but it would still be a nice addition for those of use who aren't huge on the current robes in the game.

I've seen plenty of Darth's in the game, and I'm sure there's a Jedi equalient. So why not give us some Darth-ish stuff? I don't want a Darth Vader mask, but something that makes Darth's stand out from the regular, non-darth sith. Same with the Jedi. It could be so simple as a new, fancy robe with the symbol of the Republic on the back, or a dual-lightsaber with a different color crystal on either side, perhaps. (you know the Darth Maul-sabers, but with one side green and one blue, perhaps?) Or even go pure cosmetic and give us a different animation for some Light or Dark force powers? Change the color of Force Lightning, and stuff like that. Nothing that changes the game in any way, but that would look cool and make your lvl 55 (or 60?) Darth or Jedi Master feel special.

Originally posted by RepublicChicken

I've seen plenty of Darth's in the game, and I'm sure there's a Jedi equalient. So why not give us some Darth-ish stuff? I don't want a Darth Vader mask, but something that makes Darth's stand out from the regular, non-darth sith

I like this idea. Moving away from iconic Vader how about something that draws more influence from a McQuarrie concept than the films?