Need a leveling buddy to partake in an adventure

XUlyssesX

Hey guys hows it going. I need a leveling buddy to partake in some adventures with me. Video games are fun and all, but having friends makes it a lot more enjoyable. I have several characters that are spread over a few different servers and i dont care which one i play really, just want a good group of people(or individual) to hang out with. Id even make a new character on any server(preferably a cathar when 2.1 rolls around)

I live in the US and im on usually in the afternoons and very early mornings. If you have voice chat that would be great too. Anyways heres the list of my characters and servers. if you are on the server and have a character(s) close-ish to my level contact me on here and we can continue from there.

The Harbinger

-Pandorum Lvl 50 Juggernaut(wanting to get a guild that does ops and looking to do makeb)

-Vierra Lvl 12 Sniper

-Brimstone lvl 24 Mercenary

Jung Ma

-Pandorum Lvl 34 Scoundrel(currently playing this)

-Kryllan Lvl 20 Jedi Shadow

The Bastion

-Malukai Lvl 20 Sentinel

If your interested let me know. See you guys out there!

Leveling buddies definitely make things more fun. We are primarily an Imperial Guild, but we also have plenty of Republic alts in our mix.

Stop by http://www.penumbralguild.com check us out, get to know us, we might be what you are looking for.

What are some of your alts character names? maybe some of your guildmates too. Perhaps theyd like to play sometime.