The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Blademaster Kas'im

Caoboi

We know Kas'im taught Bane how to handle a lighsaber and that he was a Twi'lek. Now my question is, what color was he? I think i remember the books stating that he was heavily tattooed and scarred but i dont remember if they ever mentioned his skin color. Edited by Caoboi

I am almost certain he gets referred to as a Lethan Twi'lek in one of the source books.

I always thought so too, guess that's why...

Wookieepedia mentions nothing though :/

And even Lethan isnt that Descriptive, we just know hes in the Red-Orange family.

I have this book on my kindle, just did a quick search on 'Lethan' and nothing came up. I suppose its a mystery, those as a Sith I'd expect him to be red skinned. Not that its anything but a 'coincidence' that all Twi'lek Sith are red skinned. :rolleyes:

Wasn't referring to PoD, but one of the sourcebooks, just can't remember which one.

Wasn't referring to PoD, but one of the sourcebooks, just can't remember which one.
Oh really? Interesting. Still it wasn't mentioned on Wookiee so maybe they missed it or... Note also that aside from the book they only reference 'Book of Sith' *shrug*