The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Smuggler type hat

This I agree with and make it look real, not what we have now on the republic side aka no straps of any kind.

You mean the NUN looking side flaps? lol. I agree with you...... They really need to make the one, from the "Return" video available as an adaptive piece in the CM.

You mean the NUN looking side flaps? lol. I agree with you...... They really need to make the one, from the "Return" video available as an adaptive piece in the CM.

They have these obsessions with ugly gear items. Nun hats passed as cowboy style hats, shoulder pads as long as runways, radio antennas on most non-capped armor. Graphic designers at BW/EA need to get a grip and get back to SW reality here.

lol

They have these obsessions with ugly gear items. Nun hats passed as cowboy style hats, shoulder pads as long as runways, radio antennas on most non-capped armor. Graphic designers at BW/EA need to get a grip and get back to SW reality here.

lol

AMEN! They did well on some things.... I was looking at the Dreadguard armor that you can earn in the GSI quests, and the first thing my wife said, is "why did they ruin it with those ridiculous things on their shoulders". I look at her and said, yep.... they ruined what could have been great armor. I remember when I got my tionese set for my Jugger, I had a choice of some really interesting looking Armor that I think came from the design team of the movie "Terminator". I quickly paid the "arm and leg" free to rip out the mods and put them into what I had on and gave that "Terminator Robot" looking Armor to my companion, Pierce.... Now, it looks like i literally have a Robot from the Terminator movie on my ship. LOL

They never heard of "Less is More" I assume...

Back to topic.... I do think one of the issues they have with removing the NUN flaps is the lack of hair. I do not think they figured out how to hat or hood a toon without making them look bald. Other than that, I see no reason why they have not done one since there have been many threads for an "Adaptable armor" western style hat.... Maybe when they release the mask for the Eradicator's armor, they may surprise us with a nice hat to go with the Troublemaker's Duster.

Edited by Themanthatisi

AMEN! They did well on some things.... I was looking at the Dreadguard armor that you can earn in the GSI quests, and the first thing my wife said, is "why did they ruin it with those ridiculous things on their shoulders". I look at her and said, yep.... they ruined what could have been great armor. I remember when I got my tionese set for my Jugger, I had a choice of some really interesting looking Armor that I think came from the design team of the movie "Terminator". I quickly paid the "arm and leg" free to rip out the mods and put them into what I had on and gave that "Terminator Robot" looking Armor to my companion, Pierce.... Now, it looks like i literally have a Robot from the Terminator movie on my ship. LOL

They never heard of "Less is More" I assume...

Back to topic.... I do think one of the issues they have with removing the NUN flaps is the lack of hair. I do not think they figured out how to hat or hood a toon without making them look bald. Other than that, I see no reason why they have not done one since there have been many threads for an "Adaptable armor" western style hat.... Maybe when they release the mask for the Eradicator's armor, they may surprise us with a nice hat to go with the Troublemaker's Duster.

lol "I'll be back"

I don't know, I've seen some head pieces that the hair shows up nicely, but my Marauder wears the level 50 duster and I really would love to see the western style cowboy hat.

lol "I'll be back"

I don't know, I've seen some head pieces that the hair shows up nicely, but my Marauder wears the level 50 duster and I really would love to see the western style cowboy hat.

I have the Privateer set on my Scoundrel, and wanted one for him without getting the NUN flap version at I think, lvl 46.... So, I have on the sunglasses, they are called, if I am not mistaken, "gunslingers" headgear, but only looks cool on the PUB side.... Many have asked for a western hat, I can only hope one will eventually come.