The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Gunsliger-weapon

Hi, I'm Marwinkl a gunslinger and I would very much wish to have an Cartellmarket in which the imagination Charkter similar video but please 2 with en beautiful hat and all the trimmings

many thanks you in advance

marwinkl

Hi, I'm Marwinkl a gunslinger and I would very much wish to have an Cartellmarket in which the imagination Charkter similar video but please 2 with en beautiful hat and all the trimmings

many thanks you in advance

marwinkl

You must not be English speaking, but I think I know what you are asking....

If you are referrign to the video, "RETURN", the guns you want are already in the game. You can get them in the Cartel Pack called "Crime Lord", but they are rare, so you may have to buy many to get the gun. You can also get the gun on the GTN, but expect to pay between 500k and 1 million.

The gun you seek, is called "Black Nebula" If you want a gun cheaper, but also very nice, look for the "Range Hunter", it looks great on a gunslinger and runs between 250k - 450k.

As for the rest of that outfit, we are all still waiting on a hat like that in the CM, in adaptable armor. They recently released a duster similar in the latest Cartel Packs, but it is also on GTN and called "Troublemakers".

I hope you understand what I wrote...

Edited by Themanthatisi

sorry, but i want not only the blaster i wandt the hat, the body and ... (all other armor)

and I think its better from the Cartell markt. yes this in return is nice and so a armor i want!

Think you so a one can be maked ?

thanks marwinkl

Edited by EckertLeon