Why you're so depressive, Imperial brothers?

TGaP_Andrey

The Empire would be a hell of a lot better without the Sith in power. Look at the Fel dynasty Empire, they were a good Empire until Darth Kryat messed it all up. DOWN WITH THE SITH, STRENGTH TO THE EMPIRE!

"I find your Lack of Faith disturbs me" --- Darth Vader:csw_vader:

The Empire would be a hell of a lot better without the Sith in power. Look at the Fel dynasty Empire, they were a good Empire until Darth Kryat messed it all up. DOWN WITH THE SITH, STRENGTH TO THE EMPIRE!

"Perhaps you can tell the Emperor when he arrives." --- Darth Vader

Edited by zzoorrzz

Oddly enough, the only time I clash with the Sith is when one is being a complete and utter pillock. Most of the time we sit around and drink Corellian Whiskey. My main toon is a Jedi, my brother is a Sith.

We get together, swap stories. Share a tankard of beer.

And when you think about it, once upon a time, the dark side and the light side lived in harmony.

We survived the same house too.

So instead of one side crushing the other, why don't we just get on with our respective lives?

Jedi Jedi, Sith Sith, Smugglers Smuggle. Troopers Troop, Agents age, Bounty Hunters hunt.

We also have hash brownies.

Love the hash brownies.

Oddly enough, the only time I clash with the Sith is when one is being a complete and utter pillock. Most of the time we sit around and drink Corellian Whiskey. My main toon is a Jedi, my brother is a Sith.

We get together, swap stories. Share a tankard of beer.

And when you think about it, once upon a time, the dark side and the light side lived in harmony.

We survived the same house too.

So instead of one side crushing the other, why don't we just get on with our respective lives?

Jedi Jedi, Sith Sith, Smugglers Smuggle. Troopers Troop, Agents age, Bounty Hunters hunt.

We also have hash brownies.

Love the hash brownies.

Good idea. Can you send us Tython coordinates, so we can come to have a patching up party? ;)

• 2 months later...
I don't care about their stupid canon. We are going to win sooner or later no matter how many Empire's defeats they write, simply because dark side always raises again. It will never stop until it wins and it's followers wipe the Jedi out. It may be thousand years after the movies, or 10 thousand, it doesn't matter. And when it happens, finally, we shall have piece.

"[...] The Empire will strike back. The Empire will always strike back!"

(Grand Admiral Gilad Pellaeon, about 3,500 years from "now")

E:

Best EU moment, ever, IMHO.

Edited by midianlord

Don't worry about defeat my imperial comrades I assure you that thanks to many crushing imperial victories...

we may have lost corellia but we stole all of the hypermatter

we won't give up illum without a fight

we also are stealing isotope 5 as we speak

...that the even though the republic sees a short road to victory that we will win this war with the recent help of czerka allies during the CZ-198 episode and if we can duplicate HK-51 and the silencer (depends on what inquisitor does)

LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE!!!!!!!!!!!:wea_03: