(Pvp video) Primedouche 2.0 lightning sorcerer

Chabodeux

I approve the use of Where is my mind. Also how can you play with the camera zoomed in so much? :o It obviously works for you but I just can't imagine playing like that lol

Anyway good footage, get to 55 and stop slacking

About the camera, i do agree it sucks, but it wasnt really a choice. I binded max zoom out and kept hitting it. I have only found out recently that max. zoom out is something you can adjust, and its not 100 on default. How the **** im supposed to know that max zoom out doesnt mean MAX....

yeah the camera angle is funny because you actually manage to see a lot of things going on fast despite it and it actually isnt so bad, but yeah its nicer to watch zoomed out...tho infinitely worse when the guy thats zoomed in doesn't actually realize whats going on at all because of it and just fails.

hotkeys to target people in your group? it's not something i need as a mara so i'm wondering what it is you use to target self / group members and how it works when u enter wz?

Edited by Gorgzen

Actually im not using any hotkeys to target party members... tried to... but to my understanding you can only bind party members, so u wont be able to quicktarget the other half of the team, and since the distribution is totally random....

So i simply check the position of my "partner(s)" at the beggining of the wz and im CLICKING in the ops menu... Its not the smartest thing to do, but actually its working quite well for me. Those ****s who are close to you are HIGHLIGHTENED so u always know who to shield and stuff, and it also helps you to track whats happening elsewhere, simply monitoring the ****s hp's...

So when people ask me to deal with objectives its like asking a chopper to land and pick up a flower, when there are peasants literally drooling next to it. The chopper is supposed to keep the field clear, so the peasants can do their job.

WAT?

also about camera - mine is actually quite close to ur distance, just slightly further away. that because i do feel that setting camera on max distance is somewhat cheating, and i try to avoid that. but its crucial, i totally forget my noble principles and abuse max zoom out

I've just recently started to use the ops frame for healing in warzones. Up until yesterday I've always only tabbed. I have target next enemy on my scroll wheel and target next friendly on one of the top mouse buttons, next to auto-sprint. Got 6 MVP' votes in a game last night, should have been 7 but some a-hole voted for a mid scoreboard friend instead.

I really need to work on PvE healing though. I'm doing fine in FP'es but since I'm not in a guild I've avoided it in pug operations. I don't want to screw everyone over by possibly failing ( I could see force management being an issue since I would probably emergency heal as in warzones). I have healed some 16-man world bosses but it was in groups with several healers so i didnt feel as pressured.

Edited by MidichIorian

I've just recently started to use the ops frame for healing in warzones. Up until yesterday I've always only tabbed. I have target next enemy on my scroll wheel and target next friendly on one of the top mouse buttons, next to auto-sprint. Got 6 MVP' votes in a game last night, should have been 7 but some a-hole voted for a mid scoreboard friend instead.

Wow,. i never understood this to be possible

My brain hurts from reading this.

Wow,. i never understood this to be possible
Tab-targeting? It's IMO usually better than frame healing. From the healing videos I've seen I'd say that a lot of healers should pay more attention to the field instead of the frame. The frame isnt saying much about what's actually going on so they're healing the one who's fairly low but not in danger instead of the guy with more health but who's being hammered by three people. An indirect outcome of tab healing is that you have to keep yourself mobile at all times, which IMO helps with staying alive. Some frame healers just stand there because there's no reason for them to move to get the frame targeting right (I'm usually forced to move for it to tab the way I want, due to it's wonkiness)

But then again, could be a skill issue with the ones I've watched and not merely based on their way of healing. People rarely stream when they're complete garbage though.

Edited by MidichIorian

Well for me its not a principle, i simply got used to it this way, since ididnt know there were alternatives. I ve been playing wow for 5 years,and i always preferred full max zoom out. But now im pretty much used to zoomed in mode, and the game simply feels slower when i tab out. ****** is much more fun when u zoom in, its nice up close and personal!

Tab-targeting? It's IMO usually better than frame healing. From the healing videos I've seen I'd say that a lot of healers should pay more attention to the field instead of the frame. The frame isnt saying much about what's actually going on so they're healing the one who's fairly low but not in danger instead of the guy with more health but who's being hammered by three people. An indirect outcome of tab healing is that you have to keep yourself mobile at all times, which IMO helps with staying alive. Some frame healers just stand there because there's no reason for them to move to get the tab targeting right (I'm usually forced to move for it to tab the way I want, due to it's wonkiness)

But then again, could be a skill issue with the ones I've watched and not merely based on their way of healing. People rarely stream when they're complete garbage though.

have you ever heard of some thing called "peripheral vision"? guess not. and how in the sweet balls frame healing immobilizes you?

have you ever heard of some thing called "peripheral vision"? guess not. and how in the sweet balls frame healing immobilizes you?
It doesnt but from what I can gather a lot of healers are paying too much attention to it. They treat it like an ops fight where the boss and players arent moving for the 6-8 minutes it takes to finish it. Edited by MidichIorian

Skill is the same for every role in the game, its about *********** vision. Any braidead pve hero can master his classes rotation and energy managment, but that wont get you far. First of all you need to make sure that u will have an escape route if they target you... standing in the *********** open or somewhere where u are the first person they notice isnt the wisest idea... Second, you need to monitor the movement and actions of the people around you, as a healer you monitor the friendly ****s. Of course its as much responsibility from the dps's side as from the healers. IF u *********** venture into the deep forest... u cant expect to survive. Make sure you stay in line of sight (LOS) to your healer and if u noticxe that u will get attention, retreat to a pillar and wait...

Random ****s are telling me that anyone can pull out 1400-1600 dps (lower brakcet), cos its just an aoe... **** THAT! High dps means u are staying *********** alive, and unless u play with a whole gaybar squad, that will be depending on you. Im topping every wz, cos i win almost every fight.... I might release a movie in 2-3 weeks when i get some time. As a vanguard it shows perfectly clear what positioning, vision, minding your surrounding means.

Skill is the same for every role in the game, its about *********** vision. Any braidead pve hero can master his classes rotation and energy managment, but that wont get you far. First of all you need to make sure that u will have an escape route if they target you... standing in the *********** open or somewhere where u are the first person they notice isnt the wisest idea... Second, you need to monitor the movement and actions of the people around you, as a healer you monitor the friendly ****s. Of course its as much responsibility from the dps's side as from the healers. IF u *********** venture into the deep forest... u cant expect to survive. Make sure you stay in line of sight (LOS) to your healer and if u noticxe that u will get attention, retreat to a pillar and wait...

Random ****s are telling me that anyone can pull out 1400-1600 dps (lower brakcet), cos its just an aoe... **** THAT! High dps means u are staying *********** alive, and unless u play with a whole gaybar squad, that will be depending on you. Im topping every wz, cos i win almost every fight.... I might release a movie in 2-3 weeks when i get some time. As a vanguard it shows perfectly clear what positioning, vision, minding your surrounding means.

that is some nice theorycrafting, bro. i think you should add some more ellipsis - you know, so you will look even more intelligent and insightful, oh great grand master

You are an aggresive person, I can tell that from your text