relic questions

Nixvaldez

do the effects stack??? im using the conqueror relic of serendiptious and the old war hero relic of boundless which gives me 131 to power, so should i but a new relic to replave the old one to get max expertise? Im marauder

do the effects stack??? im using the conqueror relic of serendiptious and the old war hero relic of boundless which gives me 131 to power, so should i but a new relic to replave the old one to get max expertise? Im marauder

They can stack, however for example, 2 conqueror relic of serendiptious will not stack, you need to have a partisan and a conq relic or two different ones.

So actually, I guess you can say they dont stack

They can stack, however for example, 2 conqueror relic of serendiptious will not stack, you need to have a partisan and a conq relic or two different ones.

So actually, I guess you can say they dont stack

you think its worth changing to new relic?? i would be losing around 113 power ? if yes, what do u recommand

I think the best combination is a serendipitous conq and partisan, however I could be wrong.

Sorry I cant be of more help, but I know for certain that 2 of the same conq relics don't work

I think the best combination is a serendipitous conq and partisan, however I could be wrong.

Sorry I cant be of more help, but I know for certain that 2 of the same conq relics don't work

either way thnc for the info