The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Skywalker Vs Captain Kirk!

AlaidKun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkvMOSZyXuk

Hey everyone, in light of all the recent star wars announcements such as JJ Abrams getting the directors job, we made a short comedy about how he came about it.

JJ Abrams goes to a field with each script in hand, and suddenly has a vision.

Luke Skywalker versus Captain Kirk in an epic duel to decide the fate of their franchise!

Please check it out, comment, +1, repost, or share - And let us know what you think!

~Usurp

Edited by AlaidKun
title change :P

Kirk fights a being that can change reality at will. Granted it was a child and he kinda lost but still. Fighting kirk is like fighting Adamwest batman. There is no real reason for it but they are damn near unbeatable.

We agree, and that was kind of the reason that Kirk could stand with Luke for most of it.

Luke saw through his lies with the infamous "corbomite shield" bit

Hope you enjoyed it!

/bump for hilarity

Kirk was based off a more Reality Based Human where is Luke is a mage with a lightning stick of woop***** .

Just to be Joking I am going to say

Kirk Beats up Luke and Han , then takes Leia to the bedroom oldschool Star Trek Kirk Style !

After all Kirk's Kirk mindtrick has never been denied when it comes to the ladies !

I found this pretty amusing and looked to me like there was good choreography between them. The only thing is that "Luke's" attire, mannerisms, and fighting style all remind me more of Anikin....

That was in the end, what we thought too!

I played Luke - and half the time I look exactly like Luke and the other half Im Anakin!

Tried to bring a more serious Luke after the death of his father and although he hit a height in heroics, he bears a lot of burdens with the new republic and regret from not saving his father! (or how I thought it out :D)

Also our cop-out , he only acted that way because that is how JJ Abrams thinks of him! ;)

Thanks for the feedback though everyone! Hope it was entertaining, we are gauging interest to do a more serious fan film (and working towards the EPVII production)