Common people!!!!!!!!!!

kEs_Ha

COMMON PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

For the love of GOD/BUDHA THE EMPROR or whatever divinity you belive in,PLZ give your coments on this threat:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=628592

This is the only isue i have ever laid out on this website and i really think that it is a good and solid idea and if people backed it or showed interest, hell even if they ROUTHLESLY criticized IT I would be happy cuz at least i know that the messege got out!

This isn't how to persuade people.

Other people have interesting threads as well, and this kind of behaviour pushes them off the front page. If you want attention, one thread is sufficient.

I agree, however desprete it seems i really think some feedback is necessery if we wanna se an improvment!

Thanks for ur reply!

Your ideas, even if taken, will not just "improve" the game. Maybe they will for you. Maybe others don't like your ideas. It is possible. And even if they followed your ideas, then it would be months to a year before they implemented it yet, so I don't know why you're so urgent for replies.

Your ideas, even if taken, will not just "improve" the game. Maybe they will for you. Maybe others don't like your ideas. It is possible. And even if they followed your ideas, then it would be months to a year before they implemented it yet, so I don't know why you're so urgent for replies.

1: i Would gladly wait a year, 2 or 3. But i need insurance that its possible and since i dont know anyone at bioware my only hope and response is from the comunity!

2. I have an exam tomorow and cant sleep (live in sweden)

3. I have sonsumed 7-8 energy drinks i might even overduse........