The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Adaptive gear sorter

With all the gear you can get if you get 24 pack items you get parts gear boots etc it takes up all 5 bays fast after the 3rd packs so you pass on to another class.....and if you have seval classes on the go like me 5 chapter 3 done and 3 on chapter 1.

if you look for a set of gear it could be any of the 8 and its a pain going though them, So this is what I wish you can do is it gose into a sever of all you charters i.e.jedi gear head ,legs ,boots(from SI)body ,gloves, (from JK)wirst and belt (from JC) and up it in 1 class cargo bay if the space their. for lose that are left that is 1 or 2 pecies will not be sorted and modifed/bound stuff will not be counted.

their costs for doing this would be up to

4 classes = 2000

7 classes = 4500

10 classes = 9000

13 classes = 1500

16 classes = 2400

With all the gear you can get if you get 24 pack items you get parts gear boots etc it takes up all 5 bays fast after the 3rd packs so you pass on to another class.....and if you have seval classes on the go like me 5 chapter 3 done and 3 on chapter 1.

if you look for a set of gear it could be any of the 8 and its a pain going though them, So this is what I wish you can do is it gose into a sever of all you charters i.e.jedi gear head ,legs ,boots(from SI)body ,gloves, (from JK)wirst and belt (from JC) and up it in 1 class cargo bay if the space their. for lose that are left that is 1 or 2 pecies will not be sorted and modifed/bound stuff will not be counted.

their costs for doing this would be up to

4 classes = 2000

7 classes = 4500

10 classes = 9000

13 classes = 1500

16 classes = 2400

sorry the lat 2 should have been

13 = 15000

16 = 24000

also would be nice to sale for full gear outfit or have box to put them in to so that the corgo bay dont get full