Gear set for pvp

Majram

• 3 weeks later...

Dawginole, your link is quite helpful. Thanks for that.

What about Watchman spec?

I know it's not the preferred pvp tree but i'm not co-ordinated enough to re-spec when i want to pvp, which is for me a secondary preference to Ops etc.

My guild has been starting to add some more pvp runs when we aren't doing Ops and FPs though, and I'd like to do my best with my Gear. My pvp gear currently in a mix of Partisan Challenger and Weaponmaster armour pieces and now I've read your guide will prioritise getting implants and earpeice as i had thought they were lower priority.

Is the general rule still ignore/eliminate crit in favour of power for Watchmen builds as it is for Combat/Focus?

Thanks again for you help!

Dawginole, your link is quite helpful. Thanks for that.

What about Watchman spec?

I know it's not the preferred pvp tree but i'm not co-ordinated enough to re-spec when i want to pvp, which is for me a secondary preference to Ops etc.

My guild has been starting to add some more pvp runs when we aren't doing Ops and FPs though, and I'd like to do my best with my Gear. My pvp gear currently in a mix of Partisan Challenger and Weaponmaster armour pieces and now I've read your guide will prioritise getting implants and earpeice as i had thought they were lower priority.

Is the general rule still ignore/eliminate crit in favour of power for Watchmen builds as it is for Combat/Focus?

Thanks again for you help!

I did exactly what his build said to do for my Watchman and have had pretty good results.