The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Darth Talons Body Tattoo and Outfit

My vote is YES for this. Just having Sith face tattoos is distracting when your trying to go for a certain look RP wise and I just would look so much better with the reveling outfits they already have. Should have been in the game from beginning, you pic a face pattern or a Sith Tattoo the body should match. I would even drop coin on the CM too unlock it at the appearance kiosk spending more coin to fix this travesty so I can look like I feel that I should, that as I said, "should have been in from the beginning."

On the matter of the Darth Talon out fit, I would drop coin on that too just saying. Than I can play my red skinned Twi'lek with Sith Tattoos all day long and never look back. MAKE IT HAPPEN BIOWERE!

TAKE MY MONEY! (Tosses wallet at screen)

Note: Also I would like a red eye option for Twi'lek's as well, glowing even better, going dark side to get red eyes is nice but it makes my skin all pail and that defeats the reason I rolled Red Skinned Twi'lek, Vette's got a red skin red eye opp, I would like this as well so we can be twins.

Now I need to go out and work on the car or something so I can feel like a man again.

Edited by Riper