The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

A Ridiculous Request

I know that most people won't want this in their game, but for those of us who work sixty hour weeks and cannot be a part of a guild this would help us see the content. Yes, I know that this is at the heart of a pay to win model, that most gamers hate the idea of. In the past I would feel the same way as I used to be able to raid in different MMO's.

Make it so that we can purchase (bi-monthly or whatever is deemed ok) the ability to have one God Mode through one Raid. Yes, I understand that this could have very dire implications for the community that raids consistently.

Charge me through the nose for it, I don't care. Like I said above those of us with a career that demands pretty much all of our time makes it so we can't raid.

There are gamers that would want the feeling of being able to walk into a nightmare raid and be able to walk through it themselves without the gear rolls and mistakes others make to ruin the few hours they might have a week to be able to play a game they love.

This would be for PvE only.

(I called in sick today that is why I am on the forums posting now)

Make it so that you get zero gear, you do not get the achievements for killing the bosses, and cannot do it in a group, and I wouldn't care if they implemented this. Honestly I think it is a really stupid idea though, what would be the point? At this point why not just watch the Operation on youtube? Edited by Icebergy