The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

SWTOR vs GW2 - PvP pop times

WIZBASKY

I don't have much thought for the OP, but my search brought this up. The new patch with 3 tiers of pvp level groups is giving longer wait times. My working hours have changed and I play during the night now, so it is worse of course.

bioware mentioned in their notes that they would change the level tiers if wait times got longer. I would like them to change it to only 2 tiers to make the pvp happen more often because this is not fun. I don't like pve in any game, so I am hoping they do something to correct this.

Not sure what you are talking about I was just in there tpday they had LOTS of games in progress to choose from to play PvP match games 9 vs 9, I did not scroll down to count how many servers but looked like 30+ games running, that's seems a whole lot more than 2 games running in swtor.

I say 2 in swtor because you usually end up joining a game in progress 1/2 the time a WZ pops

I'm talking about free tournaments, which I think I made clear in my post. NOT open PVP channels, which are a POS zerg-fest to farm glory and NO strategy is involved whatsoever.