The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Advance Class Respec

I mentioned this in suggestion box but this might be the better place so sorry if its a double post But i would like them to add an advance class respec to the cartel market. 1500 cc or 2000 cc if you dont want it to be more expensive

No tks.

Why loosing time with this if you have that option ingame, just level up another char..

because i already did the whole story and dont want to have to do it again

Yeah because class stories is the only way to level in this game. How about just coming out with it and tell it as it is. I don't want to waste time leveling another character to 55. And no to the idea.

I would like to see advanced class respec, either as a cartel option, or from another source. Would be a nice way to rejuvenate a char (along with customisation and name change in 2.1), especially on an RP server.

Pick different conversation options.

The only reason I would EVER agree with to include advanced class switches, would be the addition of more advanced classes to each base class. For example, adding a pure DPS medium armored advanced class to the Trooper class called "patrol man" or something whatever. Definitely not expecting anything like that for the next 2 or 3 years, so /thread

No. IF they ever implement this it should be a once off change and very expensive because people would be doing it left right and center and center.

And what's the problem with that? People will now be able to change their appearance and species left and right, so there is no reason Bioware shouldn't capitalize on this.

Because this is basically like Blizzard offering a paid service to change your class from Shaman to Priest. Advanced class isn't something small, Its an ENTIRE Class, the two of them are miles different from the other.

Short answer; No.

Long Answer; This is the stupidest thing I've ever seen, No.

I am all for things like sex changes, race changes and xfers. But this? Just no. Everyone would change back and forth to the FOTM. So just no. ONLY WAY this could ever work is if they allowed JUST 1 per account in that accounts lifetime. So once you used that ONE SINGLE advance class change you were done. Not even 1 per toon 1 per account period. Edited by Zergnaut

• 4 weeks later...
If you think about it, we get plenty of skills for both advanced classes before we get to pick one. Why do you think bounty hunters get both a flamethrower and missiles at lvl 9 or 10, even if both weapons are specific to the advanced classes? It's because they let us try out both advanced classes before we have to make up our mind. It lets us make an educated choice what we want to play, and not pick one at random. Plus, it took me two hours two level up a new sith inquisitor to sith assassin with a bit of speed leveling. (ignoring side quests, spacebar-skipping conversations, ignoring exploring etc). I ended up on the fleet at lvl 8, but nevermind that. :p Leveling up the early levels is really fast once you get the hang of it, If you really don't know which class to pick, try both. And if you really just want to change your name and class, you're basically saying you want a new character anyway. So what's the big deal?

Because this is basically like Blizzard offering a paid service to change your class from Shaman to Priest. Advanced class isn't something small, Its an ENTIRE Class, the two of them are miles different from the other.

Short answer; No.

Long Answer; This is the stupidest thing I've ever seen, No.

^^

Nothing to add here..

/thread

I leveled a Juggernaut on full LS, now I'm doing a Marauder on full DS. The story is different enough to make things interesting. Not a completely different story but different enough to merit looking into if you want to try the other side of things.

• 2 weeks later...