The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Please make Cartel Reputation items 'Account' Bound.

Hello, I have bought several cartel packs across four characters not knowing that I wouldn't be able to send the reputation items to my other characters. :/ This is a real bummer because I am somewhat of a completionist and would like to max out my reputation with the cartel eventually on one character. I have 12-15 reputation items unused that I would like to send, but I'm not able. Hopefully this can be discussed because I would love to see a change!

Thanks for reading!

Edited by GloverJD

Magnus, it's about being able to transfer item. Items from old packs are super expensive. you need maxed out rep and 10 certs. When i maxed out my rep i had 12 certs -_-

I got myself the crown and it sucks that i can't send it over to other characters. I am just buying one and wearing it for pvp for an hour and half and then returning for a refund lol.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Magnus, it's about being able to transfer item. Items from old packs are super expensive. you need maxed out rep and 10 certs. When i maxed out my rep i had 12 certs -_-

I got myself the crown and it sucks that i can't send it over to other characters. I am just buying one and wearing it for pvp for an hour and half and then returning for a refund lol.

The certs are account bound, so why not buy the crown on the character where you actually want it?