Game Engine

kevlarto

There are so many great ideas in these forums for this game from the fans, problem is 90% of them could never see the light of day because of the Hero engine, want to have a good game that may bring in more players, and take Tor out of being a laughing stock in the gaming world to a real contender you need to fix the engine, it needs to allow for a robust game with many diverse game play options, like open world dynamic pvp, pod racing, swoop racing, building your racers, some sandbox elements that lets your toon feel like it lives in the world and not just playing though it, cross server races and pvp, cantina games, and much much more, this is the Star Wars Universe should have a universe of game play options.

I was huge fan and your target market, Bioware fan/Star Wars fan me and my friends had a great time playing the 8 stories, they were great and voice acting was great, all if us have unsubbed, our suggestion is fix the engine to support a robust game, add some great new features that give us something to do other than a gear grind and we will be glad to take another look at TOR, best of luck all..:)