The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Cartel Coin high rollers

Projawa

Are there any perks/swag/special treatment for high rollers who spend lots of $/€ on cartel coins? :D

Like a million-mile flyer club of sorts.

I personally know two people who have spent over $2k on coins and I'm sure there are others out there who've spent way more. Some sort of subtle recognition It's the least you could do for the folks who are essentially subsidizing the game for all the f2p/preferred players.

Are there any perks/swag/special treatment for high rollers who spend lots of $/€ on cartel coins? :D

Like a million-mile flyer club of sorts.

I personally know two people who have spent over $2k on coins and I'm sure there are others out there who've spent way more. Some sort of subtle recognition It's the least you could do for the folks who are essentially subsidizing the game for all the f2p/preferred players.

Not a bad idea...

to the poster below you, I think he is referring to the purchase of CC alone, the rep only comes in the cartel packs, not for buying CC.

Guilty!

Over the duration of the cartel market's lifespan so far I have maxed out 2 five hundred dollar credit cards... made a few large payments then maxed them again... I should probably discuss this issue with my counselor during my next session!

You sir are what fuels gamble boxes. Congrats on helping the greedy.

And yes, you have a problem that may need professional help. Please consider it.