Community Team, the Communication is Falling Off Again

Icebergy

Lol EAware-drone already in this thread.

Funny that when the Community Team posts something, it's most likely something that shows how separated they are from the community. So much "we'd like to hear feedback," players give feedback, then **** that everyone hates gets implemented or something bugged due to EAware not listening to the feedback they requested. :rolleyes:

Although Amber seems to the an exception from this from time to time. :)

Hey ^^

sorry for my bad english, but read i right, that a english guy complained that he doesn´t get enough yellow informations ?!

I´m an austrian player and can only *lol* for that......

My statistic from the last days and the yellow statements:

since 29. April in english board: 10 yellow entrys

LAST yellow entry in the german board: 26. April

@Thread Creator

Be happy for DAILY YELLOW entrys ^^

Regards from Server Jar Kai Sword ^^

Wintics

P.S @Bioware and you say us in german board that we will not forget and get informations....... i will in future you only call "Pinocchio" ^^

Hey ^^

sorry for my bad english, but read i right, that a english guy complained that he doesn´t get enough yellow informations ?!

I´m an austrian player and can only *lol* for that......

My statistic from the last days and the yellow statements:

since 29. April in english board: 10 yellow entrys

LAST yellow entry in the german board: 26. April

@Thread Creator

Be happy for DAILY YELLOW entrys ^^

Regards from Server Jar Kai Sword ^^

Wintics

P.S @Bioware and you say us in german board that we will not forget and get informations....... i will in future you only call "Pinocchio" ^^

If this is your attitude, go back to the German forums, we don't want you here. If you can be a constructive member of the community, then by all means keep posting in English, but if you are going to post things like this, I'd rather you did not stay.

Besides, apparently you are checking both the English and German forums anyways, so you are not missing anything.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.