Increase Size of Friends List

Cilas

I heard it could create more lag.

:D

Could that actually be true, if so that would be a bummer. Just sick of having to go through my friends list every week and decide who I have to remove.. lol :(

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer, right?

You got it bub! (In all honesty people have been clamoring for them to increase the amount of quests you can retain in your quest log from 25 to 50 quests but based on a BW response they said they could not up the amount of quests you can have as active due to the fact that it would affect performance in term of lag so I assume the same thing applies to the Friends list.)

You got it bub! (In all honesty people have been clamoring for them to increase the amount of quests you can retain in your quest log from 25 to 50 quests but based on a BW response they said they could not up the amount of quests you can have as active due to the fact that it would affect performance in term of lag so I assume the same thing applies to the Friends list.)

Makes sense why there isnt an account wide friends list or having friends from the opposing faction.